Friday, October 24, 2008

anecdote number 2

Another short story which I think is typical Argentinian or at least a little strange for Germans: In one of my courses at the college (informatic science) we have an internet platform, or a kind of a newsgroup where everybody in our course can post messages, ask questions and upload files. Well, today, our professor "Schimskus" didn't upload a message concerning our course but invited us all to the release party of his new tango CD with his musician group! I thought that was so hilarious! Here the pic he added to his announcement (the guy at the very left is my professor):


Maybe I should mention that things like that happen quite often. In almost every course we have at the college, a group of people is coming into the room for 5 minutes to promote a new event and to give away flyers. Really funny... :-)

1 comment:

Simone said...

Muahaha.. no hay más que decir ;)